MDsave is the world’s first online healthcare marketplace, bringing together patients seeking affordable, reliable care with providers offering high quality services at fair prices.
What’s in it for you?
Save money by prepaying your bill online before your doctor’s visit. Choose from our network of 180+ Hospitals and 2,000+ Providers.
What’s in it for providers?
Providers join our network so they reach new patients through our site - people like you. They're willing to offer better prices since you pay online before your visit.
MDsave negotiates directly with providers to offer you the best price for your procedure.
Apply to your deductible
Your insurance company will decide if your purchased procedure is eligible to count towards your deductible. Learn more.
Use HSA/FSA funds
Use your health savings or flexible savings account dollars to purchase your procedure.
Save an average of $345 when you buy a procedure. From imaging to general surgery, view our complete list of available procedures.
We will issue a full refund if you are unable to obtain your selected service or if an incorrect purchase is made.
MDsave is founded on the idea of providing patients with an opportunity to access healthcare on their terms, and at the lowest out-of-pocket cost. If you are unable to obtain the services you have purchased, or if you purchase incorrectly, we will refund your money. That's the MDsave Promise.
Vouchers purchased from MDsave using credit, debit, Paypal, HSA or FSA accounts do not expire.
Vouchers purchased using the CareCredit credit card can be refunded within 30 days of the purchase date at the cardholder’s request. If a voucher purchased with CareCredit is not redeemed for services within 30 days of purchase, it will be automatically cancelled, and your payment will be refunded. This MDsave voucher redemption policy differs from purchases made using other forms of payment.
Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care. That’s why MDsave is pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card.
CareCredit is a health, wellness and personal care credit card that provides promotional financing with flexible monthly payments.* Click here to learn more about how CareCredit works.
New and existing cardholders can select the 'Pay with CareCredit' option during the checkout process. Promotional financing options for qualifying orders will be listed for selection.
You can also apply for a CareCredit credit card during the checkout process.*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payment required.
One stop shopping that’s easy to use
MDsave gave me the power to choose not only the best price but the best quality service provider – all in one place.”
– Jeff, West Grove, PA
I found multiple hospitals nearby and had my tests done within hours."
– Mike, Poinciana, FL
Quick & Easy
I liked knowing the cost upfront. I actually paid less than my insurance would have.”
– Marcia, Tomball, TX
We’re here to help. Call us at (877) 461-2491. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00am-6:00pm CST.
- Meet Your Match: Find the Right Doctor for You
- Your Healthcare Field Guide, Part 1
- Your Healthcare Field Guide, Part 2
- Patient Profile: Jeff Heavener
- The People Behind the Issues: Why We Created MDsave
- Healthcare Blue Book: Never Overpay for Healthcare Again
- Medicare.Gov: Physician Compare
- Medicare.Gov: Hospital Compare
- The Leapfrog Group: Search Local Hospital Survey Ratings
- These Startups Bring Healthcare Price Transparency to Consumers By Daniel Huizinga
- Building bundles for self-pay patients By Beth Kutscher
- A guide to understanding the cost of health care by Paul Ketchel
NY Daily News
- A patient's guide to high-deductible healthcare plans by Paul Ketchel
NY Daily News
- Get the Most from Your Healthcare in Five Easy Steps by Paul Ketchel
- Company Overview of MDSave Incorporated
- The Transition From Sick Care To Well Care And The Rise Of The Patient-Consumer By Kevin Cable
- How this U.S. startup plans to save lives, lower medical bills by Dan Reilly